Sunday, April 24, 2011

[D]air Travel- I dare you to travel..

Four airports and on my 3rd plane en route to Monrovia, arriving tonight. Am arriving just dayz after President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf has left Buchanan City on her national tour. Am searching for sins of progress since my last trip in August '10. Nuri dispatched me from Boston w. her magic cupcakes from her bizness, "thesweettrooth" (thesweettrooth@gmail.com), and I am attracting every man within inches in all airports across the globe.
The US State Dept. has published its Human Rights Report (2010) on Liberia. There is a great deal of work to be done throughout this country left w. little infrastructure, following the 14-yr war. I return for training, evaluation, and community engagement work with Grand Bassa Community College. This foto portrays an example of one of the few remnants of colonial architecture, once considered palatial. Ask questions, make comments, stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment